Details on the new 5 year BTP€i placement

07:59:49 PM
19 2016

Details on the new 5 year BTP€i placement

View 135.4K

word 280 read time 1 minute, 24 Seconds

The Ministry of Economy and Finance announces the placement details of the new 5-year BTP€i, maturing on the 15th May 2022, with a 0.10% annual real coupon.

Around 110 investors have taken part to the transaction with a total amount requested in excess of 5.7 billion Euros. Fund managers have been allotted for 44.4% of the total amount issued, while 33.4% has been subscribed by banks. Hedge funds were allotted about 14.3% of the total amount issued. Participation of long-term investment horizon investors has been significant, with a 5.4% of allotted amount (in particular, pension funds and insurance companies for 3.8% while central banks for 1.7%). Moreover, also non-financial institutions (corporations) have taken part to the transaction with a share of 2.5% of the issuance.

In terms of geographical residence of investors, the placement has been extremely diversified with a relevant presence of foreign investors, that have been allotted for about 63.5% with respect to the domestic ones, that bought the remaining 36.5% of the issuance. Among foreign investors, the most relevant quota has been allotted to UK (around 19.9%). The rest of the issuance has been placed mainly in continental Europe (about 28.3%), and in particular in Netherland (10%), Switzerland (5%), Austria/Germany (4.8%), France (3.2%), Scandinavian countries (2.7%), and 2.7% in other European countries. Outside Europe, also noticeable has been the presence of north America (US) investors, that have received around 12.7% of the amount issued. Finally Asian investors have been allotted around 2.7% of the issuance.

The bond has been placed through a syndicate structured with four lead managers, Banca IMI S.p.A., Nomura Int. PLC, Royal Bank of Scotland PLC and UBS Ltd while the other Specialists in Italian Government bonds have been invited to participate as co-lead managers.

Source by MEF

LSNN is an independent editor which relies on reader support. We disclose the reality of the facts, after careful observations of the contents rigorously taken from direct sources, we work in the direction of freedom of expression and for human rights , in an oppressed society that struggles more and more in differentiating. Collecting contributions allows us to continue giving reliable information that takes many hours of work. LSNN is in continuous development and offers its own platform, to give space to authors, who fully exploit its potential. Your help is also needed now more than ever!

In a world, where disinformation is the main strategy, adopted to be able to act sometimes to the detriment of human rights by increasingly reducing freedom of expression , You can make a difference by helping us to keep disclosure alive. This project was born in June 1999 and has become a real mission, which we carry out with dedication and always independently "this is a fact: we have never made use of funds or contributions of any kind, we have always self-financed every single operation and dissemination project ". Give your hard-earned cash to sites or channels that change flags every time the wind blows , LSNN is proof that you don't change flags you were born for! We have seen the birth of realities that die after a few months at most after two years. Those who continue in the nurturing reality of which there is no history, in some way contribute in taking more and more freedom of expression from people who, like You , have decided and want to live in a more ethical world, in which existing is not a right to be conquered, L or it is because you already exist and were born with these rights! The ability to distinguish and decide intelligently is a fact, which allows us to continue . An important fact is the time that «LSNN takes» and it is remarkable! Countless hours in source research and control, development, security, public relations, is the foundation of our basic and day-to-day tasks. We do not schedule releases and publications, everything happens spontaneously and at all hours of the day or night, in the instant in which the single author or whoever writes or curates the contents makes them public. LSNN has made this popular project pure love, in the direction of the right of expression and always on the side of human rights. Thanks, contribute now click here this is the wallet to contribute

Similar Articles / Details ...placement
from: ladysilvia
by: esaint
from: ladysilvia
by: europeanunion
from: ladysilvia
by: MEF